Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Weighed Again

 It seems I can't keep away from the scale. I really want to keep my weigh-ins on just Wednesdays, but I can't go more than two days before the anxiety of not weighing myself sets in. Anyway, despite my period, I've lost another pound and am currently 150 lbs. Considering all the bloating and general gross weight-y feeling, I am doing quite well and am well on my way to my goal of 149 or less come Wednesday.
 I feel so happy to be going about pro-ana the right way this time around. In the past, I would rediscover this way of eating, then I would start eating 500 calories daily right away, then I couldn't go more than maybe two days without bingeing to the point that I felt like my stomach would burst open. This time, I started with 1200, dropped to 1000 this week and ate 900 calories today to balance out the 1100 from Wednesday. My weightloss is still extremely rapid and I've broken my binge free record as today makes the third consecutive day without bingeing. I know it isn't much, but I feel like I can finally get down to the weight that I've always wanted to be and feel comfortable in my own damn body for the first time since I was 7 years old. Fuck I'm so pumped.
 I've actually decided to take before pictures on Wednesday and take pictures weekly until I reach my goal weight. Anyways, I just thought I'd update to keep myself motivated. I'm 6 pounds down and 31 to go. I'll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment