Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

The Scale Has Shifted

 Ok. Ok, what? I just weighed myself and I'm 151 lbs. I weighed 156-7 lbs two weeks ago which is my highest weight ever. Last week I weighed in at 153-154 lbs. Two or three pound loss in one week, and this is the day after a massive bread binge. Yes. Well. Alright. Well. Ahem, I don't even know how to deal with this news. I was expecting to have to fast my way down to 153 after that fuck up, that is part of the reason why yesterday's post (the very first post on this blog) was so frantic and upset and I was ready to go to extremes like just not eating anything at all for as long as possible. Well, turns out that what I'm doing with the gradual calorie decrease is working, so I will continue to set limits for each day and slowly lower until the limit is about 500 calories.
 This week's daily limit is 1000 calories and I am hoping to be about 149 pounds or less by next Wednesday (Wednesdays are my official weigh-ins, but I often weigh myself daily). It's been so long since I was in the 140s and I really feel like I can get there again if I continue on as I've been doing.
 Losertown (the website I use to estimate weightloss) tells me that I will be about 148.5 lbs next Wednesday on 1000 calories daily. I think I might even be able to go lower than that if this past week is anything to go by.
 Damn, I won't even lie, I can barely believe it. But, I know my scale is accurate, so I just gotta keep moving along. 5 pounds down, 32 to go until I reach my goal weight of 119 pounds. It's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment