Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

Feeling Better and Goal Weight Reached

 Alright, well I'll pick up where I left off yesterday's post. I didn't eat again after that. I worked out for two hours. I still felt horrible. So I purged what little was still early enough in digestion for me to call back up and puke out. I am ashamed of this. I don't want to do it again. It hurt. But I will admit that I felt better afterwards (emotionally) and some of the anxiety from what I had eaten was gone. *Sigh* I will say this now, if you are reading this and want to make yourself sick, don't do it. It doesn't feel good and it will become a pattern. That was not the first and certainly not the last time I have purged. I haven't in a while before yesterday so the relapse is disappointing.
 Anyways, I slept for a while shortly thereafter and, when I woke up this morning I went to the washroom. *TMI warning*  I haven't had a BM in 3 or 4 days and I underwent some serious anxiety trying to get one going this morning. Ah but try as I might, nothing once more. It was particularly painful and fruitless today, however, and I attribute that to the mostly dairy and red meat intake of yesterday. I think I tend to feel more bloated and constipated when I consume dairy as well as meat, so I have decided to work dairy out of my diet for the time being and eat more almonds for a few weeks to see if this will clear up my poor abused bowels. I want to see if dairy is causing my problem, but if I don't see any changes, I will try eliminating red meat as well. 
 So I weighed myself this morning and am down to my first GW of 149 lbs! I'm so glad to be in the 140s as it's been so long since I was at this stage. I'm eager to get down to my LW ever which is 134 lbs. back then I remember finally feeling like my body was taking a nice shape after a LOT of unhealthy starvation and b/p cycle, but my binging came into my life as I made attempts to recover and I ballooned up to 156 lbs with ups and downs inbetween. It's been almost 2 months since I was last 149 so now I'm eager to lose more :)
 7 pounds down, 30 to go. Wish me luck!


2 comments:

  1. eating-related anxiety is the worst :( i am so sorry you had to feel that, beautiful. and i'm sorry that you purged!
    purging is the worst. honestly, it is so addictive. and once i got it out, i'm just like "what's the point of restricting?" and then just eat everything. and i'm one of "those" people that don't need an aid for purging either. it is just so bad. i wish i was never introduced to purging. i became a regular purger. and then after a purge, it just feels "wrong" to keep food inside. fuck it. it's annoying. i refuse to do it now. if i start, i'll never stop and i know myself.
    condensed type milks, yoghurts, etc. cause me major bloating. like i feel like i'm 7 months pregnant bloating. i am lacto intolerant. however, i still consume cheese and whatnot.
    congrats on getting down to your first GW!
    i am very close to mine also. my first GW is 134 and i am at 136. i just weighed myself and it's nice and i am at 136. so i should easily be 135 tomorrow. i have never been underneath 132.6lbs. it's so exciting.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh purging! A horrible habit, seriously. Is it bad that I'm jealous of you because you don't need to try super hard to purge? Lord knows I would abuse that talent most definitely.
      Also, I'm thinking that this major grossness may be due to an intolerance that I was just too constantly bloated to notice before.
      Wow I'm mad jealous of you! Congratulations you're so close to your goal weight which is the lowest weight I've ever been! You lucky duck.
      Now I'm all excited for the both of us!

      Delete