Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

I Look Gross

 My stomach is really bloated after drinking just a cup of chocolate milk and now I feel really bad about myself. I don't think I'll eat anymore today. I've had 900 today, so I'm good, but I'm not really sure if I'll be able to bring myself to eat tomorrow. I just feel really fat. And bloated. And I look a hundred pounds heavier than I actually weigh and I'll never look like Kate Moss or see hip bones or get the holy thigh gap because I'm just still so fat. Uugh maybe I'll lower my intake for the next two days? 1000 is too much and I just look so gross and can't deal with how much weight there still is to lose. Ew. 
 I know I said i wouldn't jump into it so fast, but I really can't stand even looking at myself right now.

2 comments:

  1. bloat = the devil's way of pay-back.
    bloat could be so deceiving. i feel so bloated and heavy now, but i look the same in the mirror. i gained a little bit of weight.
    sometimes, you feel bloated and heavy but if you weigh yourself tomorrow, you would realise you'd lost some weight instead of gained.
    firstly, 1) i'm sorry you feel very fat. that's the worst feeling on the planet. fat and bloated. 2) you cannot say that. you have a skeleton underneath all that tissue, water, fat and muscle. thus, you have hipbones. thus, you have a chance of seeing them just as well as anyone else does.
    don't drop your intake. that's my advice. i think 1000 calories is so pitiful. i'm sad you're feeling this way, but you really shouldn't jump too fast. think logically, not emotionally. there will be time to cut later if you want (i find that horrifying now. i'm at the moment where i cannot think of eating 1000 calories because it's so little. i'm on a 1400-1500 calorie mono today and i don't even know how i'm going to be able to survive this day.)

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for cheering me up <3 I did drop a bit of weight actually! You're totally right and I have decided to keep my intake steady until next Wednesday when I reevaluate my goals and figure out how best to move forward. The bloat is better, but it's still pretty bad. Eh, I'll push through it. Thanks again.

      Delete