Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Goal Weights

 So what I've created here is a list of all my goal weights and, in brackets, the reasons why each one is a goal weight. I like that they are, at most, 5 pounds apart because it will be small steps and rewards until I reach my goal rather than one long drawn out struggle of 37 pounds. The expectations are based on a two pound per week loss.

1: 149 (in the 140s) expected to reach on May 14
2: 144 (bmi in the 21s) expected May 31
3: 142 (weigh less than my friend that is my height) expected June 7
4: 139 (in the 130s) expected June 18
5: 137 (bmi in the 20s) expected June 25
6: 133 (lower than my lw) expected July 9
7: 131 (bmi in the 19s) expected July 16
8: 129 (in the 120s) expected July 23
9: 124 (bmi in the 18s) expected august 9
10: 119 (true gw!) expected august 27

4 comments:

  1. prediction: you are 5'8".
    sorry. i am creepy. when you said you'd have a BMI in the 21s at 144, i realised you must be tall. i just tried with 5'8" immediately and got those values. 21.9 at 144, and 18.9 at 124.
    for the same end BMI of the predicted 18.1 (i say predicted because i just predicted your height), i'd have to be 101.6lbs. yikes. that is to tell you how short i am.
    good luck angel x

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guesswork was unintentional, heh. But yes you're right I'm 5'8. Forgot to mention that! Also, I definitely check BMIs all the time especially on before and after pictures when the person gives their height and weight. Mostly because I'm tall and don't see people with my stats often xD.

      Delete
  2. "Sharing that is really amazing <3 I know how hard it can be growing up with obese family members, so it's really brave of you to paint a full picture of where you are now and how you got here :) stay strong"

    this comment made me smile.

    and also, i just read your comment replies. the horrible blogger system doesn't notify me about me getting comment replies (the horror!).
    i see people with my height and stats quite often.
    but...for you, miss 5'8".

    http://before-afters.tumblr.com/tagged/5'8''
    note: that last picture with the girl as 125. incredible!

    http://before-and-after-pictures.tumblr.com/tagged/5'8
    this as well.
    also, note, there are 13 pages (look at the side).

    http://www.mybodygallery.com/
    also, this is the coolest thing ever. you plug in height, weights, and shapes and find out how you are close to looking like.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok wow! First off, all these links are amazing especially the my body gallery one! Second, I was on the first before and after site and saw someone link to a workout she does called the 100 workout. I'm thinking of adding this into my workout regimen!

      Delete