Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

Oh Hi...

 Hey. It's been a while. You look good. I like what you've done with your hair. Oh, me? No, no I'm not here to say that I weigh 115 lbs and look and feel better than I have in ever. Nah. I'm 147 lbs right now. Yeah, I know. Fuck. I think I can vaguely remember my self setting up for reaching my ugw by the end of the summer. Lol no. 
 Oh speaking of ugw, I think that's changed for me. It's more 125-130 lbs now. Well at least to start.
 About a week and a bit ago I weighed in for the first time in *ahem* a long time and saw that I weighed 154 lbs (again). Not surprised? Neither was I. I decided it was time for a diet. Intermittent Fasting anyone? I'm down. I started (and failed a couple times) and have been doing it for the last three days without fail now and I'm now down to 147 lbs. 
 I'm starting off slow. 2 lbs a week hopefully. I kinda like the idea of losing an even 10 kg so I made that my goal when I hit 150 lbs just under a week ago. From 70 kg to 60 kg. I just feel like the kg system is much neater and feels more rewarding. Like it feels better to say "2 kg down, 8 to go," rather than "4 lbs down, 20 to go," y'know?
 Anyway, right now, goal wise, I'm hoping to go at it 2 lbs a week at the least until I reach 130 lbs hopefully by October 13th. After which point I'll slow it down to 1 lb per week until I get to 120 lbs by December 22nd. After that I'll have a good five pound buffer as I gain back up to 125 lbs (ugw) at no more than half a pound a week. I should be back to 125 lbs around March 2nd. From then on its maintenance.
 Hah there's no way it'll be this cut and dry, but I can sure as hell try. And all this I hope to do through mostly IF, so sweet Jesus this could be difficult.
 Well hey at least this will make for a good experiment to see how effective IF is. 
 That's all, folks! Hoping to be 146 by Monday. Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment